Psychic Bite
I've been cutting up all my issues and problems into small, manageable bite-sized chunks. I seriously think I'm teething. There's a dull pain in my teeth, and I find myself developing an impulse to chew on everything and anything at any time of the day. *munchmunch* I swear that's the reason why my weight has blossomed so much. I've calmed down slightly, and the cool winds of the night beckon to me once more. I've drifted through most of the past week, uncaring that my freedom has suddenly become metered. 14th of December. I will no longer be a free man. Still I watch time slip past me, content to watch storms get born and lose myself in my romantic ideals and philosophies. Still, the shards of ice remain in place around me, secure guards against unwanted intrusions. This Friday, my parents are taking me out to see Yammy a final time to make sure there's nothing wrong with him. Then we're bringing him home. I saw my dad earlier in the night, and spoke to my mum on the phone in the afternoon. X has been silent, other than his previous message to me to exercise and prepare for life during my incarceration. Hmm. Oh, yeah. Earlier in the night, I was taking out the laundry. A pile of clothes in one arm, two bottles of iced water and my phone in the other. I was turning on the faucet, when my phone fell into the sink with a loud heart-stopping kerplunk! I dropped everything else instantly, grabbed my baby and hurried to dry it. The Menu button on my phone stopped working, but I worked my magic on it, and voila! One dried and fully functional phone ready to go! Messages, memories all stored and safe. I need to find a way to unlock J's messages. Something went wrong, and now I can't open his messages. An omen, perhaps? *wonders* Anyway, went over to Yushaa's place, had a blast. We played Monopoly, and I threw a tantrum after going bankrupt. Yushaa dragged me back to the table, and then she went bankrupt. Muahaha. Owed me 9, 500 buckeroos. What's that compared to my 5, 500 debt to Phoebe eh? I suddenly like Monopoly. Triggered another memory. I used to play board games with my dad and brother. Years and years ago. Back when my age was still in single digits. It's nice to recover a memory that's not traumatic, just lightly wistful. We played Carrom, and Monopoly too. My dad's an excellent Carrom player, I remember that. My other dad's more adept at intellectual puzzles. He once solved a Rubik's cube in like two minutes. Hmm. Seems all these memories are interconnected. Yeah, I think I'll stop right there before a bad one surfaces and bites me on the nose. So anyway...as I have reined in my temper and dark fires, now I will attempt to rein in my instinct to bite. I think I'll buy me a teething ring. *sighs* Four of my wisdom teeth are popping out, all at the same time at the back of my gums. Two on my upper gums, and two on the bottom. It feels uncomfortable, and I just need...to...bite.....Anyway, it's late and I should get some sleep. Nightmares have failed to trouble me recently. I feel content to let things flow as they will. Yammy may or may not come, I hardly care anymore. My dad wants me to join MDC. Perhaps, X. Perhaps. And it's off to my corner I go to.
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue. Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you.
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue. Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home