Saturday, February 2, 2008

Psychic Pain

The shadows that run through my veins never last. My hatred will dissipate into nothingness, given time. But my pain is an eternal constant, and without the things I cherish, I fall to pieces. How many days has it been? I have lost count. How many days do I have left here, before even this meagre security is ripped from me and I find myself on the streets once more? The soft whisper in the back of my mind refuses to go away, and I am tired of living in constant fear. Healthwise, I have been coughing up more blood than usual, and the red streaks in the toilet sink seem to be a dark omen. If anything, I have lived by my values, and I am prepared to die for them, even when it means leaving this world without seeing the things and people I love the most.
Azrael, take me away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home