Psychic (Secret) Song
The muses, so long absent, have returned to grace me with their presence...and their gifts. They never return empty-handed, and for that, I am truly grateful. The sun warms the day, and deep within my heart, a fiery spark of hope has ignited and begun to burn. I will not fail in this. The melody reverberates through my entire being, and I hope fervently that I can recapture the emotions of the song and channel it through my obsidian instrument. It is complex, yes, but therein lies the allure. I have roughly managed to duplicate the essence of the song on Yammy, but there are...alterations that I need to make to refine what is now a crude replica. Regardless. The sun has risen, and fiery energy surges through me. I will devote whatever time I have left to fine-tuning this magnificent piece that has so thoroughly enchanted me.
Angels of music, hearken my call.
Angels of music, hearken my call.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home