Dark Breathlessness
I cannot breathe, the web I'm entangled in is choking me. The problems will never cease, and the hospital's mistake has compounded my problems further. My rage towards the hospital staff has been steadily building up to a crescendo. It is not a slight mistake, something that I can overlook. It wounds me terribly, and this is one of the reasons why I tend to get so reticent with normal people. I showed parts of my soul to the healthcare workers because I know my rights as a patient, and I understand the confidentiality that patients are entitled to. Regardless of their motives, that safeguard should have stayed in place. It was something that I counted on, this breach will not go unnoticed, I make this promise. I will take it as far as I can, if I can. This latest incident has nearly sapped the last of my will to live, and I fear for my continued health. As it is, I have lost another home due to the staff's incompetence. The utter injustice of this leaves the acidic taste of bitterness in my mouth. I have other things to rant about regarding the hospital I was INCARCERATED in, but for dignity's sake I shall leave it at that. They have launched a full investigation on account of my telephone call, but the longer I sit here and brood, the hotter my fires burn and draw on the oxygen in my lungs. I cannot breathe. To quote a close friend, I am a bird with a broken wing, but no one and nothing can heal me because my wings will always stay broken. I wonder sometimes if my life is coming to a close. I wonder if tonight will be my last night. I have fought Fate at every turn, fighting everyone and everything just to survive and find my place in this world. I am tired of fighting. I will fix everything that I have ever done wrong, and when I go out tonight, IF I go out tonight, I will mend all the bridges that I have ever broken with my tainted touch. The sarcasm and cruelty have risen once more in me, my trusty twin blades that slice through everyone who's ever incurred my wrath. I will complete everything before I allow myself to think about the possibility of oblivion.
This time, it's personal.
This time, it's personal.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home