Friday, February 8, 2008

Dark Rage

The dust has settled, and I am still standing. My blades are poised to strike, and again the dark threads of heat have begun to wind through my veins. Those who stand between me and my current goal will find that my weapons are sharp and lethal. I have been patient and understanding for weeks, but I will not, cannot, wait any longer. It is time I revealed the full extent of my fiery wrath, and express clearly why it is that I need him here with me. They will not heed the gentle voice of reason, therefore I feel that I have no other choice but to spark another firestorm to make them see exactly what I'm feeling without the only measure of security that I had. I will not be reduced to carrying sheets of paper around as substitutes. Those days are over. My words will continue to echo throughout the corridors of their minds long after I'm gone. And so my epic battle to reunite my heart and soul begins. I doubt anyone else can understand the magnitude of my pain, or why the distance between us must be closed.
Understand that I am prepared to die for what I believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home