Dark Resignation
After all these years, and we're still fighting. I've given up on you, ZJ. Go live your life the way you want to. I hope you're happy with Dan. I don't want to love you anymore. R has returned, and his final words to me last night were, "I care about you. I just wish you'd do something about your life and your career." Ouch. Thanks a lot. My father...ah, this touchy touchy subject. I waltzed through the heavy wrought iron gates yesterday evening, and he was unbelievably nice. It'll wear off in a few days, I'm sure. Until then, I'm content to sit on my ledge overlooking a vast green meadow with the two cats on either side of me. The winds are cold and bracing, and maybe I can forget about my mortal woes if I focus on the eternal beauty of nature. I've been slipping away from a lot of people, and perhaps it is a good thing that I've recently purchased a new book of classical sheet music that I just know will drive me up the wall. Still, it will improve my technique and the pieces don't sound half bad. Right. I'm off to blast Pink on the stereo and play Warcraft, sex buddies be damned.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home