Psychic Rips
I give up. My claws just keep on tearing through the bonds, and people end up getting hurt. I shall continue the puppetshow I have started, but for now I will withdraw into a world of music and intellect, where small-minded and judgemental Singaporean aunties cannot go, because there is no place for mindless arrogance and elitism in the world of my making. Still I am appalled at the damage I have caused. These two hands...have ripped into the hearts of the people I care about and broken them. I am sorry. My penance shall be to live in complete isolation for a while until I get my toxic blades to dull slightly. The damage may never heal, and these rifts and rips that I have caused may never fully close.
Rip out the wings of a butterfly...
Rip out the wings of a butterfly...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home