Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Psychic (Brief) Reprieve

I fought my way out of the tangled webs that bound me, and now I have earned a day's reprieve from the daily routine of living. It shall come back to haunt me, I know. The Lorazepam has erased most of my memories of yesterday, and I have no idea how I got home. I'm clean out of cigarettes and pills. Ransacked my room, terrified of having nothing to ease the shaking in the night. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. *sigh* Will someone grant me release, or peace? I'm so tired of fighting, really I am. The show goes on, regardless of the cracks in my aura and my growing wish to die and leave this sad, sad world behind. I don't know when the razor will slip across my wrist and grant me salvation. Please, let it be soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home