Friday, November 7, 2008

Psychic Operation

I have returned from the shadows. The wound is a deep, six inch gash over my pelvis, and for the first two days I could barely move without gasping. The first day was spent in full hibernation, and I allowed my mind to pull itself free from my anchors. Screaming out his name in a room full of healers and helpers, bringing to life several demons. Anyway...I'm on 3 weeks of medical leave. WOOHOO! Left the place of residual psychic echoes, and now I'm back home and fixing up the laptop. I can't sleep as I used to, just collapse face down on the floor and pass out from sheer exhaustion. The wound makes it impossible for me to lower myself down to my usual corner. I have resorted to sleeping on...*gasps* a BED! ME! *disgusted* Never mind. I'm cleaning out the house. AND THE GARDEN. I have HAD it with the centipedes. A friend advised foxglove. Now, I'm all for hugging trees and mixing up herbal potions for the common cough, but really. INSECTICIDES WERE INVENTED FOR GOOD REASON. Ahem. Tomorrow I'm going out to buy a whole bathtubful of insecticide, and I'm going to waltz through the house wearing full protective armour (my work clothes. Hee) and spraying like a tomcat with bladder control problems. Injuries be damned, I want these hundred legged imps from hell BANISHED! I've eliminated one nest (my laundry hamper in the toilet. VICTORY) and killed everything in sight (including 2 mayflies, 1 very unlucky mosquito and some strange insect that was bright green). Sadly, the ONE centipede that darted across the floor managed to lose itself in the clutter of my room. I'm eyeing the sofa warily as I type, wondering if the centipedes have congregated in there to attack me the moment I'm naked (and therefore vulnerable) and fast asleep. -_- anything with more than four legs should be killed IMMEDIATELY! I AM DE-BUGGING THE HOUSE TOMORROW WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT! Operation Centipedo begins.........when I wake up. Hee. Hmph. Stupid little buggers with their icky armoured bodies and needle-like legs and their stupid habit of latching on to my naked body in the shower. -_- Maybe they're attracted to me. Sure explains the W situation. -__- Alright! *trills* I'm off to bed! AND I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO RELY ON A PAINKILLER SCHEDULE! Will bitch about the healers and helpers' general ineptitude tomorrow, once the swelling and general bleeding goes away. My darling helped patch me up with some handy gauze and bandages today....*muacks* Off I go to dreamland, where Mrs. Amin says yum-yum and teletubbies are fat people who fly across space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home