Dark Flight
My wings are spread wide. The time has come to fly. I have said goodbye to my dark mares, goodbye to this dark castle....and yes, goodbye to Yammy. Squeezing my eyes shut, I know I will find a better life elsewhere. I hope to God she agrees, because I have had it with life here. There has got to be somewhere better, and I will carve 'better' out with my own two hands. It is time to renounce my crown, my title, and leave my castle to its ruin. Perhaps another will take my place. I will be happier once I'm working to keep both of us safe and happy. I promise you, I will take care of you. Trust me, and I will give up my darkness so we can both live in the light. The clock counts down the days, and I know...this is the time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home