Psychic Battle
I have always seen myself as the lone wolf, fighting my own battles, win or lose, essentially alone. Perhaps now this wolf has found a pack, and I know that when I fight tomorrow, I will be surrounded with friends, with love as my shield. This has dragged on long enough; we can all agree on that. Each preparing to go into battle protected, each one having their own methods of preparation. But our goal remains the same, to protect each other. I'm not happy about the situation, about the final confrontation and how it was set up. But I have rallied my fellow mates to my cause, and IF it comes to blows tomorrow, I will be the first to strike. And this time, I will show no mercy. It is my duty to protect them. I may have wavered, but tomorrow my armour will shine bright and gleaming and I will not falter. Five days ago, when it all unravelled, I felt the first threads of fear spike through my heart. I stood alone, facing an entire army of vicious warriors hellbent on fulfilling their sinister goal. The drums of war began to beat in time to my accelerating heart, and I thought all was lost. Plans dissolved and there was no escape. But Fate was fair, and aid arrived, just in time. We stood apart, while the neutral one attempted parley. It worked, and we managed to postpone the final battle. The days have flown past, and when the sun rises in a few hours, I will rise with it, strengthened and ready. My friends are each strong in their own ways, and now I know that our strengths complement each other instead of clashing. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but my bloodlust has begun to burn and I know we will emerge victorious, however battered we may be. Our briefing is set for 6pm tomorrow, and I know the words will flow from my heart, and hopefully lend my friends some courage. In the long run, this battle will strengthen our faiths in ourselves, and with each other. Phoebes, I can't quite put into words how much it means to me that you were willing to face this down with us. To have you by my side, it just really means a lot. It wasn't even a question in your eyes, and I love you all the more for that. Aimi, I'm glad you'll be there to help me spot certain key elements I might miss. I foresee that I will be stretched quite thin, between ensuring that our growing cub is safe, and dealing with the problems that might arise on the battlefield itself. I'd be lying if I said I'm not afraid, but to have you, my sister and my best friend there...it's something I can draw strength from. And to my beautiful dumpling, we'll get through this together as we always have. I know you're stronger than you look, and I won't leave your side. The four of us, we'll face this legion down with nothing but our faiths and our strengths. It might get explosive, but know that we have each other and we have our backs covered. It's floating at the back of my mind, that this is all some elaborate trap, but I will get my girls out safely. I have never felt more anchored to my faith and to life itself. That crazed bitch ain't got nothin on me. I feel better marching into battle knowing that I have good people, my best friends with me. On a sidenote, our growing cub has inherited my clear stone. She seems to be really fond of it, and it appears to help soothe her. I'm glad. I pray to the angels to guide and watch over us as we set out tomorrow to finally end this. Michael, Gabriel, hear my whispered prayer and guard us. Gabriel, spirit of truth and the leader of the four, help me speak my truth clearly and without fear to the one who has proven to be vicious and cruel. You are the strength of God, and I ask that you gift us with that same strength so that we may help her find God's light. Michael, I'm not as close to you as I am with Gabriel, but heed my call and protect us.
Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude
Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home