Dark Weapons
I have restocked my arsenal, most of which was lost in the great battle with J. I have not slept, but who cares? My energy levels are skyrocketing. I just need a few more things to complete the set. I have returned to my roots, humbled by how much I've lost, how much I've forgotten, but also proud because I now have enough experience to rein myself in before I spiral out of control again. If nothing else, you've taught me that much, my two Js. The welcome from my fellows surprised me. I am new to the fold, but also more skilled than any of them. Yet still I hesitate to seal the deal by inking down the powerful words that will bind me to them. They don't have much to teach me, I have all I need in my black bag. Their knowledge is impressive, and I was given the rare chance of peeking into their weathered books. *sigh* The moon shone down on me while I contemplated my next move in the garden. A few years ago, strengthening what I brought to life would be unthinkable, an act which would have gone against everything I believed in. Now I'm not so sure. I know what I have to do to erase what has happened, or at least alter the dangerous course I've put him on. A shadowed whisper at the back of my mind wants me to further what I've done. The better part of me knows it will leave him broken. But the darker part of me wants to toy with him, and force him to understand that there have always been and will always be greater powers at work in this world. Again, choices. Never mind. I have my weapons with me, and I will leave this place in half an hour whole and strong once more, the two Js be damned. This is my chosen path, and nothing on this Earth, above and below, will keep me away. To my third J...it's only fair that you were warned beforehand. Now there's no turning back, and I never leave anything I do unfinished. Dark and light, I am both. But I guarantee you will see me as the devil himself when I finish with you.
This will be fun.
This will be fun.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home