Dark Rage
I am on a downward spiral. I won't last long here, never could stay long here where the memories are toxic to my soul. Finally gained some measure of immunity from his twisted touch. My body is breaking down along with my mind. My emotions, once tightly leashed are no longer reined.I will live on the streets, the open road will be my home and maybe, maybe my heart will be at peace once more. I don't want to live the rest of my life shackled, so I'm breaking free. My lungs and throat are on fire, mirroring the heat radiating from my body. When the time comes, I will fly away from this open air cage where my father holds court, away from his dark influence. I will rot and die on my own terms. This is my challenge to you, Azrael, the angel I like the least. Hunt me down in the Hell of my own making, and free me from the chains of life, before I corrupt those around me. The Night winds are humming my name. Soon. Very soon, I will be out there in the folds of Night, finally free.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home