Sunday, May 31, 2009

Psychic Balance

I have chosen the path of darkness, that is true. But tonight I have been reminded of how much light I still possess within me. I have come full circle, J. No longer that twisted shadow boy willing to scar you for every slight against me. But these epiphanies, such as they are, will have absolutely no impact on you, because you're gone. Not dead, but not alive for me anymore. Go, ZJ. Fly, appreciate the world that is yours to explore now that you're no longer bound to me. All of you are fireflies in my darkness, and now I no longer have need for you, because all the luminescence I need is right here in my heart. Someday, our paths will cross. I have always, and will always be there for those who need me in their time of darkness. Who understands it better than I do? I am content, for I have allowed the steel within me to show itself tonight. The ancient spirits watched in quiet puzzlement as I unfolded my wings and turned away from the court of Night. I may be deeply connected to my spiritual path, but I also walk in the world of the living. And it is here that I belong, to help, to heal, to be firm, to wound and be wounded, to learn, to grow, and most importantly, to love and forgive. I won't always be the perfect angel, but I've left my personal demons behind tonight. I give thanks to the Goddess for guiding me tonight, and I say a quiet prayer for the world and humanity as a whole. May we always grow in goodness and light, and support those among us who have fallen behind.
It's in giving that we receive, and it's in pardoning that we are pardoned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home