Dark Wings
Screw the world. Humanity is going to end up destroying each other, and the entire world in the process. All the Fallen Ones do is encourage the seed of darkness inherent in each person to sprout and bloom. The stain of Original Sin will always be a reminder of how tainted they are. I wish my friends were here to keep the darkness from overwhelming me, but a niggling thought tells me that they a) Don't really care b) Don't really know what's happening and c) Are too wrapped up being human to really grasp the magnitude of it all. So there. I've been screwed over too many times, and now it is with great dignity that I say, screw each and everyone of you. May you at least find great joy in ruining the very earth upon which you stand. Don't blame the Serpent for your exile from Eden, God gave us all choices and you made the wrong one. Time and time again. Reap what you sow, and now the Earth itself is turning against you. I will raise my own army from Hell to face down the legion that is calling for my damnation. I will fight my own battle without relying on anyone else. From now til Christmas, I will deal with the debilitating headaches, the pain, disappointment and the lost souls who cross my path. There is no point being a visionary when you're surrounded by myopic people.
Atlas, your burden will soon be lightened.
Atlas, your burden will soon be lightened.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home