Saturday, December 8, 2007

Psychic Shortsightedness

I toddled off to the optician, and hey! Got me some godawful specs that I will never use on my days off. Ahem. I have been blasting Within Temptation's The Heart Of Everything. Open up your eyes! I swear the Gods of irony are laughing their heads off at me. I could barely see where I was going. -_- Apparently my eyesight has worsened. It went up by another 50 degrees for both eyes. >.< So anyway...I have decided to drop by my parents' new house next week. Meh. I'm still going to help my dad move his things tomorrow. FUN! *grimaces* I wonder what the new arrangement will be like. I do like the freedom that I enjoy here; I'm free to roam the night as and when I please.
We'll see how things go. Speaking of arrangements! Yammy and I are pissed. It's official, we hate jackhammers. I mean that literally, no innuendoes intended. It's difficult to rearrange my scores when they keep blasting their tools right under my window. *sigh* I think I've gone deaf. But it doesn't matter...I've been so happy lately! Thunderstorms every other day! *grins* And last week, it was storming for an entire day! *beams* I love this period. The winds have died down somewhat at this point, having exhausted themselves. But it's ok. They'll be back tomorrow!
I'm hungry. *bares fangs* I have a new resolution! I must not bite people. *solemn* Someone went home with bruises all over yesterday. Ah well. They'll heal in time, baby. *winks* Now I have to go get dressed. My aunt wants to go grocery shopping, and it'll be a great opportunity for me to perfect my deathglares on the annoying jackhammer-people downstairs. I mean...SERIOUSLY! Six straight hours of constant drilling and yelling...it's enough to test the patience of a saint, I tell you. I've been crossing mental fingers for another thunderstorm soon. *excited* I can see lightning in the skies!
And...andand! I've seen my mum's new house! It's a two-storey terrace with the most amazing bay windows! My sister's room is huge! *disappointed* I only realised I got the short end of the stick after happily telling Yushaa about my room. After gleefully telling her how proud I was of my choice, I began describing the room. "It...has no windows." Second thoughts began to take root. "It doesn't have an aircon unit...." I stopped talking and began to panic. "It doesn't have anything!" And Yushaa, being ever so supportive, muttered, "Sucker!" under her breath .......Yeah. My amazing shortsightedness applies to more than just physical sight, apparently. And to think that I was so happy about the room I'd chosen! *dies* I don't care, I'm switching with my sister. Haha! Hey, what's the point of having younger siblings if you don't push them around? =P
Anyway...I'm off. Going to buy dinner, haven't quite decided what I want. I'm not putting my contacts on, and I'm going to be walking around the coffeeshop half-blind. *sighs* I hope I don't bump into anyone and get hot soup down my pants, since I've also decided not to put on any undies. =P Until next week! When the doors to a new era open! =D
Have I mentioned that I love storms? Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home