Thursday, March 4, 2010

Psychic Headsplitting

My mind is being ripped apart by the terrible pain. I feel it like a hundred poisoned needles, heated and sharp. The pain strikes me with no warning and lasts for hours. I cannot make swift, sudden movements or my head will explode. It annoys me, this latest sign of weakness. I heard whispers, from light and shadow right before I found myself rolling around in agony. My mind is breaking, and this is the physical manifestation. So be it. I'd rather die by my own sword, as I have lived by it for so long. I can barely think and write through the mindwrenching pain. I want to scream and howl as Nature sings unearthly songs, I want a thunderstorm to gather overhead, the lightning flashes dancing in the skies as thunder growls in harmony with me. I want to die, because the pain in my head is too much to bear. I want it to end.
Gabriel, what's happening to me? Raphael, take my hand and heal me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home